Lemon Ricotta Cheesecake Squares Recipe
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cartons (15 ounces each) ricotta cheese
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1 package lemon cake mix (regular size)
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 3 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons confectioners' sugar
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the eggs, ricotta cheese, sugar and lemon peel; set aside.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, water, oil, lemon juice and eggs; beat on low speed for 30 seconds. Beat on medium for 2 minutes. Pour into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Carefully spoon ricotta mixture on top of cake batter.
- 3. Bake at 350° for 60-65 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack for 1 hour. Refrigerate overnight. Dust with confectioners' sugar; cut into squares. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 16-20 servings.
1 piece: 221 calories, 9g fat (3g saturated fat), 72mg cholesterol, 209mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (20g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
Reviews for Lemon Ricotta Cheesecake Squares
"This was quite good. Maybe one needs to like ricotta ...I love it. Thanks."