- brown sugar and remaining sugar. If using a creme brulee torch,
- sprinkle puddings with sugar mixture. Heat sugar with the torch
- until caramelized. Sprinkle with pecans. Serve immediately.
- If broiling the puddings, place ramekins on a baking sheet; let stand
- at room temperature for 15 minutes. Sprinkle with sugar mixture.
- Broil 8 in. from the heat for 4-7 minutes or until sugar is
- caramelized. Sprinkle with pecans. Serve warm.
- Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 294 calories, 9 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 79 mg cholesterol, 259 mg sodium, 48 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.