- 1 cup uncooked jasmine or long grain white rice
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook rice according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a skillet over medium heat, saute celery and onions in butter until tender. Add the rice, lemon peel, salt and pepper; toss lightly. Cook and stir until heated through. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews for Lemon Rice Pilaf
"I made this dish today and I found it to be really good! The only 2 changes I'd made were using a regular sliced onion and about 2/3 to 3/4 sliced celery since I didn't have a lot of celery! This dish was for a Citrus Challenge with Taste of Home. delowenstein, Volunteer Field Editor"