Lemon Rice Pilaf Recipe
Forget buying the pre-made by pilaf mix when you can make your own. The lemon add such a fresh flavor and will become a favorite in your household.Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
- 1 cup uncooked jasmine or long grain white rice
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook rice according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a skillet over medium heat, saute celery and onions in butter until tender. Add the rice, lemon peel, salt and pepper; toss lightly. Cook and stir until heated through. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Lemon Rice Pilaf in Taste of Home October/November 1996, p65
Reviews for Lemon Rice Pilaf(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review