Lemon Ribeyes Recipe
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 beef ribeye steaks (8 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese, optional
- 1 tablespoon sliced ripe olives, optional
- Lemon slices, optional
- 1. Combine basil, oregano, garlic powder, salt and pepper; rub over steaks. In a skillet, cook steaks in oil for 11-15 minutes or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a meat thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well done, 170°).
- 2. Transfer to a serving platter. Drizzle with lemon juice. If desired, top with cheese and olives and garnish with lemon. Yield: 2 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 321 calories, 25 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 67 mg cholesterol, 643 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 21 g protein.
Reviews for Lemon Ribeyes
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.