- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 beef ribeye steaks (8 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese, optional
- 1 tablespoon sliced ripe olives, optional
- Lemon slices, optional
- Combine basil, oregano, garlic powder, salt and pepper; rub over steaks. In a skillet, cook steaks in oil for 11-15 minutes or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a meat thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well done, 170°).
- Transfer to a serving platter. Drizzle with lemon juice. If desired, top with cheese and olives and garnish with lemon. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Lemon Ribeyes in Country Woman September/October 1998, p35
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Lemon Ribeyes(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review