It's hard to believe I started making this tart punch 30 years ago. It's definitely a tried-and-true recipe!Lavonne Hartel, Williston, North Dakota
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 2 cups milk
- 1 tablespoon lemon extract
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel, optional
- 2 liters lemon-lime soda, chilled
- Ice cubes
- In a large bowl, beat sugar and lemon juice on high speed for 3
- minutes or until sugar is partially dissolved. Gradually beat in
- milk. Stir in lemon extract and peel if desired. Chill. Stir in soda
- just before serving. Serve in chilled glasses over ice. Yield: 3
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 198 calories, 1 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 6 mg cholesterol, 39 mg sodium, 45 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.