- 1-1/2 pounds medium red potatoes
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cut a strip of peel from around the middle of each potato. Place potatoes and water in a 3-qt. slow cooker. Cover and cook on high for 2-1/2 to 3 hours or until tender (do not overcook); drain.
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, parsley, lemon juice and chives. Pour over the potatoes and toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Lemon Red Potatoes
Sort By :
"ursula Knaeusel - I will peel and cut into large pieces"
"Thank you for an excellent recipe, the potatoes cooked perfect in the slow cooker, I used a garlic herb seasoning in place of salt and pepper. Easy and delicious recipe."
"A keeper. Simple, delicious and everyone raved about the goodness."