- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup (8 ounces) lemon yogurt
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Combine eggs, yogurt, oil and lemon peel; mix well. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in raspberries. Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full. For topping, combine sugar and flour. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs; sprinkle about 1 tablespoon over each muffin. Bake at 400° for 18-20 minutes or until muffins test done. Cool in pan 10 minutes before removing to a wire rack. Yield: about 1 dozen.
Reviews for Lemon/Raspberry Streusel Muffins
Sort By :
"These were easy to make and very good I didn't have any lemon zest but great anyway! Will make again!"
"These are really wonderful! Moist & delicious!"
"The only thing I did not like is the streusel topping but other than that family loved them and I will be making again and again."
"The muffins turned out really good..I used raspberry yogurt with added lemon yogurt to make up the difference since my yogurt was only a 5 oz portion. I also added a 1/2 tsp of raspberry extract.I will be making these agan."
"Absolutely delicious. Baked up high and beautiful. This one is a keeper!"