- and fluffy. Beat in eggs and extract. Combine the flour, baking
- powder and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. Set
- aside 1 cup batter.
- Spread remaining batter into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan.
- Combine the cream cheese and lemon curd; spoon over batter. In a
- small bowl, beat jam; stir in raspberries. Drop by tablespoonfuls
- over lemon mixture. Drop reserved batter by tablespoonfuls over top.
- For streusel, in a small bowl, combine the flour, sugar and almonds.
- Cut in butter until crumbly. Sprinkle over batter.
- Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near
- the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack.
- Combine icing ingredients; drizzle over cake. Yield: 24 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 282 calories, 12 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 54 mg cholesterol, 143 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.