Lemon-Raspberry Muffins Recipe
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 Eggland's Best Eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- 1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. In a small bowl, mix eggs, buttermilk, oil and lemon extract. Stir into flour mixture just until moistened. Fold in raspberries.
- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake at 400° for 20-22 minutes or until center of muffin springs back when lightly touched. Yield: 15 muffins.
Reviews for Lemon-Raspberry Muffins(2)
Sort By :
We love these muffins! I just made them for the first time and my husband and I could have sat down and gobbled up the whole batch! I didn't have lemon extract, so used 1/2 tsp. of vanilla extract and 1/2 tsp. of lemon zest. So tasty!!
These were pretty good. I altered the tiniest bit. Cut oil in half and added 1/4 cup of unsweetened apple sauce. Used 1% milk, and subbed a 1/2 cup of the flour for whole wheat flour. and honestly I think they're just as good and you dont notice the changes at all. I didnt have lemon extract, which i will next time i make them... but i put a tablespoon of lemon juice instead. Couldnt taste it.