- 1 minute. Cook and stir over low heat until gelatin is completely
- dissolved. Cool slightly.
- In a small bowl, beat cream until stiff peaks form; set aside. In
- another small bowl, beat the cream cheese, confectioners' sugar and
- vanilla until smooth. Beat in gelatin mixture. Immediately fold in
- whipped cream. Pour into crust. Refrigerate.
- Meanwhile, drain raspberries, reserving juice in a 1-cup measuring
- cup. Add enough water to measure 1 cup. Set raspberries aside.
- In a small saucepan, combine cornstarch and raspberry juice mixture
- until smooth. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Cook and stir for 2
- minutes or until thickened. Remove from the heat; gently stir in
- lemon juice. Cool for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Gently stir
- in raspberries. Spoon over pie. Refrigerate until set. Yield: 8
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 412 calories, 24 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 67 mg cholesterol, 204 mg sodium, 45 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 6 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.