Lemon Pull-Apart Coffee Cake Recipe
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup golden raisins
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1 tube (12 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Separate biscuits and cut each into quarters; toss with sugar mixture. Place in a greased 9-in. round baking pan.
- Bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately invert onto a wire rack. Combine glaze ingredients until smooth; drizzle over warm coffee cake. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Lemon Pull-Apart Coffee Cake
Sort By :
This is so good!! I don't always use the lemon peel. I want to try this with orange.
Quick, easy and umm so good! I may try this next time without the lemon peel and use almond extract & water in the icing rather than lemon juice for a different twist!
Even better than you think it would be! So easy. It tasted fresh and bright with the fresh lemon. I love using walnuts for the omego 3 benefit. I used a smaller can of biscuits and reduced the other ingredients to reflect that. We are still nibbling on it, it should be all gone in an hour or so! I'm thinking how yummy orange, lime and grapefruit varities would be. I served this with orange strawberry sippers, spicy bacon twist(i reviewed these too) and eggs. It was the best breakfast I'd made maybe ever!