Lemon Pudding Dessert Recipe
- 1 cup cold butter, cubed
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 3 cups cold milk
- 2 packages (3.4 ounces each) instant lemon pudding mix
- 1. In a bowl, cut butter into the flour until crumbly. Press into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 18-22 minutes or until set. Cool on a wire rack.
- 2. In a bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Fold in 1 cup whipped topping. Spread over crust.
- 3. In a bowl, beat milk and pudding mix on low speed for 2 minutes. Carefully spread over the cream cheese layer. Top with the remaining whipped topping. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Yield: 12-16 servings.
1 serving (1 piece) equals 325 calories, 20 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 52 mg cholesterol, 253 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.