Lemon Pudding Cups Recipe
Love lemon? This delightful dessert from Dolly Jones of Highland, Indiana is sure to satisfy. "This recipe is a favorite from my mother's church cookbook," notes Dolly. The sherbet-gelatin mixture, with little flecks of lemon peel, is light and creamy. With a dollop of reduced-fat whipped topping, the fast-to-fix cups are attractive enough to serve guests.
- 1 package (.3 ounce) sugar-free lemon gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 pint lemon sherbet, softened
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- 6 tablespoons reduced-fat whipped topping
- 1. In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Slowly stir in the sherbet, lemon juice and lemon peel. Pour into six dessert cups. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Garnish with whipped topping. Yield: 6 servings.
1/2 cup: 84 calories, 1g fat (1g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 56mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch.
Reviews for Lemon Pudding Cups
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC