Lemon Pudding Cups Recipe
- 1 package (.3 ounce) sugar-free lemon gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 pint lemon sherbet, softened
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- 6 tablespoons reduced-fat whipped topping
- 1. In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Slowly stir in the sherbet, lemon juice and lemon peel. Pour into six dessert cups. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Garnish with whipped topping. Yield: 6 servings.
1/2 cup: 84 calories, 1g fat (1g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 56mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0.550g fiber), 1g protein Diabetic Exchanges:1 starch
Reviews for Lemon Pudding Cups
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.