Lemon Pudding Cake Cups Recipe
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1 egg yolk, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 egg white
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. In another small bowl, beat egg white until stiff peaks form. Gently fold into lemon mixture.
- 2. Pour into two ungreased 6-oz. ramekins or custard cups. Place in a shallow baking dish; add 1 in. of hot water to dish.
- 3. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until a thermometer reaches 170°. Allow to cool in water bath for 10 minutes before carefully removing cups to a wire rack. Serve warm or refrigerate. Yield: 2 servings.
1 serving equals 230 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 111 mg cholesterol, 210 mg sodium, 44 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 6 g protein.
Reviews for Lemon Pudding Cake Cups
"Needing a quick dessert for two and wanting to use up some lemons, I tried this very tasty recipe. Followed the recipe exactly EXCEPT I added the zest of a whole lemon. Very lemony and delicious!"
"This was so easy to make. I used Stevia (1/2 the amount of sugar) & skim milk. It is so light and wonderfully tart. Thanks for the recipe, Katie ~ Good job!"
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.