Lemon Pork Ribs
This is an unusual recipe that you'll find irresistible. The lemonade acts as a tenderizer, so the pork steaks stay nice and juicy.
6 ServingsPrep: 5 min. + marinating Bake: 20 min.
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 2/3 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 pork steaks (1/2 inch thick)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first five
- ingredients. Set aside 1/2 cup for basting and refrigerate. Add pork
- to remaining marinade and turn to coat. Seal bag; refrigerate
- overnight, turning meat several times.
- Discard marinade. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Turn; baste with reserved marinade. Cook 15-20 minutes longer or
- until juices run clear, basting occasionally. Yield: 6 servings.
Wine: Light-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.