- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 2/3 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 pork steaks (1/2 inch thick)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first five ingredients. Set aside 1/2 cup for basting and refrigerate. Add pork to remaining marinade and turn to coat. Seal bag; refrigerate overnight, turning meat several times.
- Discard marinade. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 5 minutes. Turn; baste with reserved marinade. Cook 15-20 minutes longer or until juices run clear, basting occasionally. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Lemon Pork Ribs in Country Pork 1996, p98
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Lemon Pork Ribs(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- BBQ Pork Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Grilled Pork Recipes >
- Grilling Recipes >
- Pork Chop Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Pork Main Dishes >