Lemon Pork Chops Recipe
- 4 bone-in pork chops (7 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 medium lemon, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1. Place the pork chops in a 3-qt. slow cooker. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Top with onion and lemon. Sprinkle with brown sugar; drizzle with ketchup.
- 2. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until meat is tender. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 290 calories, 8 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 86 mg cholesterol, 543 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 31 g protein.
Reviews for Lemon Pork Chops
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.