- 2 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 2 Eggland's Best Eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1 cup club soda
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- In a large bowl, combine the biscuit mix, eggs and oil. In a small bowl, combine the club soda, lemon juice and vanilla; gradually stir into biscuit mixture until smooth. Gently fold in poppy seeds.
- Bake in a preheated waffle iron according to manufacturer's directions until golden brown. Yield: 12 waffles.
Originally published as Lemon Poppy Seed Waffles in Quick Cooking January/February 2006, p47
Reviews for Lemon Poppy Seed Waffles
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review