Lemon Pineapple Smoothies
Five ingredients and a few moments are all you need to fix this citrus specialty from Brook Kaske. "I originally came up with the recipe to use up leftover pineapple," writes the Rochester, Minnesota reader. "It's a great dessert on a warm evening."
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 cup chilled lemon-lime soda
- 2 tablespoons lemonade concentrate
- 1 drop yellow food coloring, optional
- In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process until
- smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 4
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup equals 225 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 29 mg cholesterol, 66 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.