Lemon-Pineapple Punch Recipe
With pineapple juice and sherbet, this fresh-tasting punch is perfect for kids and adults alike on scorching days. Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 can (46 ounces) DOLE Canned Pineapple Juice
- 2 cans (12 ounces each) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 liters lemon-lime soda, chilled
- 2 pints pineapple sherbet, softened
- 5 drops yellow food coloring, optional
- Pineapple chunks and maraschino cherries, optional
- 1. In a large punch bowl, combine the pineapple juice, lemonade concentrate, sugar and lemon juice. Add the soda, sherbet and food coloring if desired; stir until blended.
- 2. Serve immediately, garnishing servings with pineapple and cherries if desired. Yield: 21 servings (about 5 quarts).
1 cup (calculated without optional ingredients) equals 182 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 26 mg sodium, 45 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC