- 1 can (46 ounces) unsweetened pineapple juice
- 2 cans (12 ounces each) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 liters lemon-lime soda, chilled
- 2 pints pineapple sherbet, softened
- 5 drops yellow food coloring, optional
- Pineapple chunks and maraschino cherries, optional
- In a large punch bowl, combine the pineapple juice, lemonade concentrate, sugar and lemon juice. Add the soda, sherbet and food coloring if desired; stir until blended.
- Serve immediately, garnishing servings with pineapple and cherries if desired. Yield: 21 servings (about 5 quarts).
Reviews for Lemon-Pineapple Punch
"[quote user="2dogsrule2"]NOBODY carries pineapple sherbet...not Stop N Shop, Big Y, Walmart, T&J...where do you find it?? [/quote] BluBunny makes a Pineapple Sherbet and they have a feature on their website to help you locate it (they do not sell it near me though - so I would substitute orange) http://www.bluebunny.com/Products/d/Pineapple_Sherbet"
"I made this for my sister's 40th birthday bash and it was a huge hit! We used every bit of it and had a ton of regular drinks left over. :) I am making again for my son's first birthday party which has a yellow theme- looking forward to having it again. Perfect drink of summer!"
"NOBODY carries pineapple sherbet...not Stop N Shop, Big Y, Walmart, T&J...where do you find it??"
"Great with coconut rum"