Lemon Pineapple Fizz
Nella Parker of Hersey, Michigan blends together this fruity beverage in a jiffy. It's refreshing, delicious and a great energy booster when it comes to mowing the lawn or working in the garden," she writes.
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 can (6 ounces) pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup lemon sherbet
- 1 to 2 drops yellow food coloring, optional
- 1 cup lemon-lime soda, chilled
- In a blender, combine the pineapple juice, ice cream, sherbet and
- food coloring if desired; cover and process until smooth. Pour into
- chilled glasses; stir in soda. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 280 calories, 8 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 31 mg cholesterol, 84 mg sodium, 51 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.