Lemon Pineapple Dessert Recipe
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 can (15-3/4 ounces) lemon pie filling
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Lemon slices, optional
- 1. In a bowl, combine the pineapple, pie filling and condensed milk. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into bowls; garnish with lemon if desired. Yield: 12-14 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 271 calories, 7 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 52 mg cholesterol, 62 mg sodium, 48 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.