Lemon Pineapple Dessert Recipe
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 can (15-3/4 ounces) lemon pie filling
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Lemon slices, optional
- 1. In a bowl, combine the pineapple, pie filling and condensed milk. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into bowls; garnish with lemon if desired. Yield: 12-14 servings.
1 each: 271 calories, 7g fat (5g saturated fat), 52mg cholesterol, 62mg sodium, 48g carbohydrate (43g sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Lemon Pineapple Dessert
"Wonderful ! ! This is very light and tasty. I will make this often, (easy too)"
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.