VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 can (15-3/4 ounces) lemon pie filling
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Lemon slices, optional
- In a bowl, combine the pineapple, pie filling and condensed milk. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into bowls; garnish with lemon if desired. Yield: 12-14 servings.
Originally published as Lemon Pineapple Dessert in Quick Cooking November/December 1999, p11