In Arcadia, Ohio, Patricia Aurand needs just four ingredients to prepare this refreshing lemon fluff. It's sweet, creamy and special enough for company.
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 can (15-3/4 ounces) lemon pie filling
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Lemon slices, optional
- In a bowl, combine the pineapple, pie filling and condensed milk. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into bowls; garnish with lemon if desired. Yield: 12-14 servings.
Originally published as Lemon Pineapple Dessert in Quick Cooking November/December 1999, p11
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Lemon Pineapple Dessert
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Aug. 9, 2008
"Wonderful ! ! This is very light and tasty. I will make this often, (easy too)"