Lemon Pie Recipe
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Few drops yellow food coloring, optional
- 1 graham cracker crust (8 or 9 inches)
- 1. In a medium bowl, combine milk and juice. Let stand a few minutes. Stir in whipped topping. Add food coloring if desired. Spoon into crust. Chill until firm. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (1 slice) equals 462 calories, 19 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 22 mg cholesterol, 246 mg sodium, 65 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.
Reviews for Lemon Pie
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.