Lemon Pie Recipe
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Few drops yellow food coloring, optional
- 1 graham cracker crust (8 or 9 inches)
- 1. In a medium bowl, combine milk and juice. Let stand a few minutes. Stir in whipped topping. Add food coloring if desired. Spoon into crust. Chill until firm. Yield: 6 servings.
1 slice: 462 calories, 19g fat (11g saturated fat), 22mg cholesterol, 246mg sodium, 65g carbohydrate (54g sugars, 1g fiber), 6g protein
Reviews for Lemon Pie
"This is a quick and easy recipe. If you don't have lemon juice on hand, you can add 1/2 small can frozen lemonade (don't add the water); you can also add 4 oz. cream cheese softened to the condensed milk. That makes it even more yummy! Garnish with twisted lemon slices dipped in granulated sugar. This is also great made with lime instead of lemon."
"We LOVE it!!! An sooo easy to make. Add the lemon to just your taste...."
"This is wonderful as is, however if you sprinkle fresh blueberries on top it becomes even more beautiful and tastes even more wonderful."
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.