This refreshing lemon dessert is mixed in minutes and chilled while dinner is being served.—Joanne Schlabach, Shreve, Ohio
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Few drops yellow food coloring, optional
- 1 graham cracker crust (8 or 9 inches)
- In a medium bowl, combine milk and juice. Let stand a few minutes. Stir in whipped topping. Add food coloring if desired. Spoon into crust. Chill until firm. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Lemon Pie in Country Woman September/October 1992, p37
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Lemon Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review