Lemon-Pepper Veggies Recipe
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 2 cups fresh cauliflowerets
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- 2 tablespoons water
- 4-1/2 teaspoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1. In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the broccoli, cauliflower, carrots and water. Cover and microwave on high for 3-6 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain.
- 2. Combine the remaining ingredients; drizzle over vegetables and toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
3/4 cup equals 75 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 11 mg cholesterol, 194 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1 fat.
Reviews for Lemon-Pepper Veggies
"Delicious recipe for veggies! We could eat these every day."
"We love this recipe! I often just use frozen mixed veggies, but the flavor is delicious. It is very quick and easy and is a great way to get some extra veggies eaten."