- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 2 cups fresh cauliflowerets
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- 2 tablespoons water
- 4-1/2 teaspoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the broccoli, cauliflower, carrots and water. Cover and microwave on high for 3-6 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain.
- Combine the remaining ingredients; drizzle over vegetables and toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Lemon-Pepper Veggies in Quick Cooking November/December 2003, p20
Reviews for Lemon-Pepper Veggies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jul. 20, 2014
"Delicious recipe for veggies! We could eat these every day."
Reviewed Feb. 26, 2012
"We love this recipe! I often just use frozen mixed veggies, but the flavor is delicious. It is very quick and easy and is a great way to get some extra veggies eaten."