The must-try medley is a breeze to make in the microwave. Guests are surprised that this quick dish is so flavorful.—Linda Bernhagen, Plainfield, Illinois
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 2 cups fresh cauliflowerets
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- 2 tablespoons water
- 4-1/2 teaspoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the broccoli, cauliflower, carrots and water. Cover and microwave on high for 3-6 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain.
- Combine the remaining ingredients; drizzle over vegetables and toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Lemon-Pepper Veggies in Quick Cooking November/December 2003, p20
Reviews for Lemon-Pepper Veggies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jul. 20, 2014
"Delicious recipe for veggies! We could eat these every day."
Reviewed Feb. 26, 2012
"We love this recipe! I often just use frozen mixed veggies, but the flavor is delicious. It is very quick and easy and is a great way to get some extra veggies eaten."