Lemon Pepper Thyme Rub
This recipe makes any cut of beef or hamburgers delectable. Everyone will want to know the secret ingredient!—Charlie and Ruthie Knote, Cape Girardeau, Missouri
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 6 tablespoons lemon-pepper seasoning
- 2 tablespoons ground thyme
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons granular garlic
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon monosodium glutamate, optional
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Combine all ingredients; mix well. Apply generously to steaks or
- hamburgers. Store unused portion in a covered glass container.
- Yield: 1/2 cup, 999 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 tablespoon) equals 12 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 790 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, trace protein.