Lemon Pepper Thyme Rub Recipe
This recipe makes any cut of beef or hamburgers delectable. Everyone will want to know the secret ingredient!—Charlie and Ruthie Knote, Cape Girardeau, Missouri
- 6 tablespoons lemon-pepper seasoning
- 2 tablespoons ground thyme
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons granular garlic
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1. Combine all ingredients; mix well. Apply generously to steaks or hamburgers. Store unused portion in a covered glass container. Yield: 3/4 cup.
1 serving (1 tablespoon) equals 12 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 790 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, trace protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC