- 6 tablespoons lemon-pepper seasoning
- 2 tablespoons ground thyme
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons granular garlic
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon monosodium glutamate, optional
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Combine all ingredients; mix well. Apply generously to steaks or hamburgers. Store unused portion in a covered glass container. Yield: 1/2 cup, 999 servings.
Originally published as Lemon Pepper Thyme Rub in Taste of Home June/July 1993, p23
Reviews for Lemon Pepper Thyme Rub
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review