- 4 beef T-bone steaks or 4 boneless beef top loin steaks (1 inch thick and 12 ounces each)
- Lemon-pepper seasoning to taste
- Sprinkle steaks with lemon-pepper. Broil in a preheated broiler 3-4 in. from the heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or until the steaks reach desired doneness. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Lemon Pepper Steak in Country Woman November/December 1993, p37
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Lemon Pepper Steak
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jul. 1, 2013
This was great on the grille!
More Recipe Collections
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Country Woman Dinner Recipes >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Quick Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Beef Dinners >