Lemon Pepper Steak Recipe
Some days I have little time to make a hearty meal for my "meat-and-potatoes" family. That's why I appreciate this juicy peppery steak. It has a down-home taste and requires no more than minutes to put together!
- 4 beef T-bone steaks or 4 boneless beef top loin steaks (1 inch thick and 12 ounces each)
- Lemon-pepper seasoning to taste
- Sprinkle steaks with lemon-pepper. Broil in a preheated broiler 3-4 in. from the heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or until the steaks reach desired doneness. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Lemon Pepper Steak in Country Woman November/December 1993, p37
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Lemon Pepper Steak(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
More Recipe Collections
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Country Woman Dinner Recipes >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Quick Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Beef Dinners >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Main Dish Recipes >