- 2 cups water
- 1 to 2 teaspoons lemon-pepper seasoning
- 2 cups uncooked Minute® White Rice
- In a saucepan, bring water and lemon-pepper to a boil. Stir in rice. Remove from the heat; cover and let rice stand for 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Lemon-Pepper Rice in Country Woman May/June 2003, p39
Reviews for Lemon-Pepper Rice
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Side Dishes >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Country Woman Side Dishes >
- Easy Recipes >