- 1/2 pound fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon onion salt
- 1/8 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- Place beans in a steamer basket; place in a large saucepan over 1 in. of water. Bring to a boil; cover and steam for 8-10 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk the oil, vinegar and seasonings until blended. Transfer beans to a serving bowl; drizzle with seasoning mixture and toss to coat. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Lemon-Pepper Green Beans in Simple & Delicious January/February 2008, p16
Reviews for Lemon-Pepper Green Beans
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Apr. 4, 2011
"A fantastic green bean recipe! My children and I don't usually like green beans, but we can't get enough of these! I have to stop my 7 year old from stealing from other people's plates!"