“This entree is a favorite for days when I volunteer for area activities and don’t have much time for dinner.” Phyl Broich-Wessling - Garner, IA
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons butter, divided
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onion
- 4-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon sherry or chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- Flatten chicken to 1/2-in. thickness. In a large skillet, cook chicken in 1 tablespoon butter over medium heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or until juices run clear. Remove and keep warm.
- In the same skillet, combine the green onion, lemon juice, sherry, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, lemon-pepper and remaining butter. Cook and stir over medium heat for 3-4 minutes or until heated through. Serve with chicken. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Lemon-Pepper Chicken in Simple & Delicious November/December 2009, p24
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Lemon-Pepper Chicken
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review