Lemon-Pepper Brussels Sprouts
Lemon-pepper seasoning and lemon juice turn Brussels sprouts into a delightful side! Katherine Stallwood - Richland, WA
5 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 2 pounds fresh or frozen brussels sprouts, thawed and halved
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook the brussels sprouts in
- butter and oil for 10-12 minutes or until tender. Add the green
- onions, lemon juice, lemon-pepper and salt; cook 1 minute longer.
- Yield: 5 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup equals 126 calories, 6 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 6 mg cholesterol, 227 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 7 g fiber, 6 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 vegetable, 1 fat.