This easy side dish is perfect with just about any main dish. Lemon pepper gives it a nice zing. —Jeannie Klugh, Lancaster, Pennsylvania
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 5 cups frozen broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place broccoli and water in a microwave-safe bowl. Cover and
- microwave on high for 6-8 minutes or until broccoli is tender;
- drain. Add the remaining ingredients; toss to coat. Yield: 4
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup equals 59 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 8 mg cholesterol, 252 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1/2 fat.