- sugar. Brush each log with egg white, then roll in pecan mixture,
- pressing firmly into dough.
- Cut into 1/4-in. slices. Place 2 in. apart on ungreased baking
- sheets. Bake at 400° for 6-7 minutes or until very lightly
- browned. Remove to wire racks to cool. Combine glaze ingredients;
- drizzle over cookies. Yield: about 7 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 132 calories, 6 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 22 mg cholesterol, 105 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters Moscato
, sweet floral aromas of peach and honey. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $49.99. Order Now