Lemon-Pecan Pork Chops
This delicious dish is quick to make and unforgettable to taste. I serve the chops with garlic mashed potatoes and sweet peas or a colorful mix of vegetables.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (7 ounces each)
- 1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup Diamond of California Chopped Pecans
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- Sprinkle pork chops with lemon-pepper and garlic salt. In a large
- skillet over medium heat, cook chops in butter for 4-5 minutes on
- each side or until a thermometer reads 145°. Remove and keep
- warm. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
- Add the pecans and lemon juice to the skillet; cook and stir for 1
- minute or until heated through. Spoon over pork chops. Yield: 4
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (7 ounces) equals 302 calories, 27 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 32 mg cholesterol, 385 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 12 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.