Lemon-Pecan Pork Chops Recipe
This delicious dish is quick to make and unforgettable to taste. I serve the chops with garlic mashed potatoes and sweet peas or a colorful mix of vegetables.
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (7 ounces each)
- 1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- Sprinkle pork chops with lemon-pepper and garlic salt. In a large skillet over medium heat, cook chops in butter for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°. Remove and keep warm. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
- Add the pecans and lemon juice to the skillet; cook and stir for 1 minute or until heated through. Spoon over pork chops. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Lemon-Pecan Pork Chops in Taste of Home February/March 2006, p39
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Lemon-Pecan Pork Chops(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Aug. 8, 2010
We have made these chops countless times. A great blend of flavor, and not difficult to make at all.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Pecan Recipes >
- Pork Chop Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Pork Main Dishes >
- Pork Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Pork Dinner Recipes >