Lemon Pecan Pie Recipe
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon butter flavoring
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1-1/4 cups pecan halves
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 3 teaspoons lemon extract
- 1 teaspoon butter flavoring
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1. In a small bowl, cream butter and cream cheese. Beat in butter flavoring. Gradually add flour until mixture forms a ball. Cover and refrigerate for 20 minutes or until easy to handle.
- 2. Roll out pastry to fit a 9-in. pie plate. Place pastry in plate; trim to 1/2 in. beyond edge of plate. Flute edges. Place pecans in crust; set aside.
- 3. In a small bowl, combine brown sugar and flour. Add the remaining ingredients; beat until combined. Pour over pecans. Bake at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool completely on a wire rack. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 8 servings.
1 slice: 593 calories, 37g fat (16g saturated fat), 141mg cholesterol, 260mg sodium, 61g carbohydrate (25g sugars, 2g fiber), 7g protein
Reviews for Lemon Pecan Pie
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.