Lemon Pear Pie Recipe
My husband loves all kinds of fruit, so he's a big fan of this fast-to-fix pie. The lemon and pear flavors taste fantastic together.—Carolina Hofeldt, Lloyd, Montana
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 3 cans (15 ounces each) pear halves, drained and cubed
- 1 unbaked pastry shell (9 inches)
- 1. In a saucepan, combine the first five ingredients. Cook and stir over low heat for 10 minutes or until thickened and bubbly. Remove from the heat; fold in pears. Pour into pastry shell.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 50-55 minutes or until crust is golden brown and filling is bubbly. Cool on a wire rack for 1 hour. Store pie in the refrigerator. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Lemon Pear Pie
Reviewed Feb. 7, 2010
"very good. I will make this one offten"
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC