Lemon Pasta with Spinach Recipe
- 8 ounces uncooked angel hair pasta
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 package (6 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute garlic in butter until tender. Add the spinach, lemon juice and peel, salt and pepper; cook 2-3 minutes longer or until spinach is wilted.
- Drain pasta. Add to skillet; toss to coat. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Lemon Pasta with Spinach(10)
Sort By :
I loved this. we added chicken and mushrooms to the pasta and that made it extra good.
Made this last night and it was delicious. I doubled the recipe to have it as a main dish. I added a little grated cheese to my serving dish because I am Italian and I put grated cheese on everything :) It was fabulous with or without the cheese. For the comment about the spinach stuck together in a clump,, next time chop the fresh spinach before cooking it and that will make it incorporate throughout the pasta. Great recipe and so easy
I made this for the second time tonight. This time I added finely sliced strips of zucchini and some white wine. This could be a meal on it's own but tonight i am serving it with some salmon. Yum!!!
Love it. Spinach is super cheap where I live (El Salvador) and although I can't get any lemons to have the lemon peel in this recipe, it turns out great with just the juice. Love the extra flair that the pepper gives it!! :)
I now also double the spinach also and this is still one of our favorites. Thank you for a perfect side dish that compliments spinach! :)
More Recipe Collections
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Side Dishes >
- Italian Recipes >
- Italian Side Dishes >
- Italian Vegetarian Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Side Dishes >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Pasta Side Dish Recipes >
- Pasta Side Dishes >
- Side Dish Recipes >
- Simple Quick Recipes >
- Simple Recipes >
- Simple Side Dishes >