Healthy spinach, garlic and lemon combine to coat angel hair pasta for a lovely side that’ll freshen any meal. —Charlene Anderson, Bonney Lake, Washington
- 8 ounces uncooked angel hair pasta
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 package (6 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute garlic in butter until tender. Add the spinach, lemon juice and peel, salt and pepper; cook 2-3 minutes longer or until spinach is wilted.
- Drain pasta. Add to skillet; toss to coat. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Lemon Pasta with Spinach in Simple & Delicious December/January 2011, p20
Reviews for Lemon Pasta with Spinach
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review