- 8 ounces uncooked angel hair pasta
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 package (6 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute garlic in butter until tender. Add the spinach, lemon juice and peel, salt and pepper; cook 2-3 minutes longer or until spinach is wilted.
- Drain pasta. Add to skillet; toss to coat. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Lemon Pasta with Spinach
"I have made this several times and my husband and I love it! Very light and refreshing, I toast some pine nuts and add them in at the end with a little parm cheese."
"Just tried this with a side of panfried salmon and I have to say that it was simply delicious! The spinach tasted so good having been seasoned by the lemon juice which was further enhanced by the salt. Will add mushrooms to try the next time. Can't wait to let my family and friends try it out. Love it and thank you for the recipe!"
"I loved this. we added chicken and mushrooms to the pasta and that made it extra good."
"Made this last night and it was delicious. I doubled the recipe to have it as a main dish. I added a little grated cheese to my serving dish because I am Italian and I put grated cheese on everything :) It was fabulous with or without the cheese. For the comment about the spinach stuck together in a clump,, next time chop the fresh spinach before cooking it and that will make it incorporate throughout the pasta. Great recipe and so easy"
"I made this for the second time tonight. This time I added finely sliced strips of zucchini and some white wine. This could be a meal on it's own but tonight i am serving it with some salmon. Yum!!!"