Lemon Pasta with Spinach Recipe
- 8 ounces uncooked angel hair pasta
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 package (6 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute garlic in butter until tender. Add the spinach, lemon juice and peel, salt and pepper; cook 2-3 minutes longer or until spinach is wilted.
- Drain pasta. Add to skillet; toss to coat. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Lemon Pasta with Spinach(8)
Sort By :
I made this for the second time tonight. This time I added finely sliced strips of zucchini and some white wine. This could be a meal on it's own but tonight i am serving it with some salmon. Yum!!!
Love it. Spinach is super cheap where I live (El Salvador) and although I can't get any lemons to have the lemon peel in this recipe, it turns out great with just the juice. Love the extra flair that the pepper gives it!! :)
I now also double the spinach also and this is still one of our favorites. Thank you for a perfect side dish that compliments spinach! :)
I made this for my family as a side dish. They ended up eating more of it then the entree!
It won't let me change my rating, but I tried it a second time, left the lemon zest out, and it was still overly lemony. Also, it was very difficult to mix the spinach into the pasta...the spinach just kind of sat on the outside of the clump of pasta.
More Recipe Collections
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Side Dishes >
- Italian Recipes >
- Italian Side Dishes >
- Italian Vegetarian Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Side Dishes >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Pasta Side Dish Recipes >
- Pasta Side Dishes >
- Side Dish Recipes >
- Simple Quick Recipes >
- Simple Recipes >
- Simple Side Dishes >