Lemon Parsley Swordfish Recipe
- 4 swordfish steaks (7 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup minced fresh parsley, divided
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1. Preheat oven to 425°. Place fish in a greased 13x9-in. baking dish; sprinkle with salt. In a small bowl, combine 1/4 cup parsley, oil, lemon juice, garlic and pepper flakes; spoon over fish.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork, basting occasionally. Sprinkle with remaining parsley. Yield: 4 servings.
1 swordfish steak: 390 calories, 26g fat (5g saturated fat), 72mg cholesterol, 171mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 37g protein .
Reviews for Lemon Parsley Swordfish
"This was quick and easy. You could add some panko crumbs on top, too."
"So easy and the topping was very tasty."
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.