Lemon Parsley Swordfish
From Nathan Leopold of Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania, this swordfish is a truly easy and impressive dish. It's got great taste, wonderful presentation and it comes together quickly.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 4 swordfish steaks (7 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup minced fresh parsley, divided
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 425°. Place fish in a greased 13x9-in. baking
- dish; sprinkle with salt. In a small bowl, combine 1/4 cup parsley,
- oil, lemon juice, garlic and pepper flakes; spoon over fish.
- Bake, uncovered, 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a
- fork, basting occasionally. Sprinkle with remaining parsley. Yield:
- 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 swordfish steak equals 390 calories, 26 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 72 mg cholesterol, 171 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 37 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.