Lemon Parsley Swordfish Recipe
- 4 swordfish steaks (7 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup minced fresh parsley, divided
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1. Preheat oven to 425°. Place fish in a greased 13x9-in. baking dish; sprinkle with salt. In a small bowl, combine 1/4 cup parsley, oil, lemon juice, garlic and pepper flakes; spoon over fish.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork, basting occasionally. Sprinkle with remaining parsley. Yield: 4 servings.
1 swordfish steak: 390 calories, 26g fat (5g saturated fat), 72mg cholesterol, 171mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (trace sugars, trace fiber), 37g protein
Reviews for Lemon Parsley Swordfish
"This was quick and easy. You could add some panko crumbs on top, too."
"So easy and the topping was very tasty."
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.