Lemon Parsley Swordfish Recipe
This swordfish dish looks impressive and it's easy to prepare—a winner in my book! I like that it comes together fast enough for a family weeknight meal, but it's special enough to serve guests for Sunday dinner. —Nathan Leopold, Mechanicsburg, PA
- 4 swordfish steaks (7 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup minced fresh parsley, divided
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 425°. Place fish in a greased 13x9-in. baking dish; sprinkle with salt. In a small bowl, combine 1/4 cup parsley, oil, lemon juice, garlic and pepper flakes; spoon over fish.
- Bake, uncovered, 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork, basting occasionally. Sprinkle with remaining parsley. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Lemon Parsley Swordfish in Simple & Delicious July/August 2008, p25
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Lemon Parsley Swordfish(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review