Lemon Parsley Potatoes
Seasoned with lemon and butter, these pretty potatoes are a perfect complement to Mom's pork loin. She often made the potatoes on Saturday, then heated them in the oven on Sunday while the pork was roasting.
-Mari Anne Warren
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 3 pounds small red potatoes
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/3 cup minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- With a vegetable peeler, remove a strip of peel around the middle of
- each potato. Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with
- water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 15-20
- minutes or until tender. Drain.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, melt the butter; stir in parsley and
- lemon juice. Pour over potatoes; toss to coat. Yield: 8 servings.