Lemon Parmesan Orzo Recipe
- 1 cup uncooked whole wheat orzo pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook orzo according to package directions; drain. Transfer to a small bowl; drizzle with oil. Stir in remaining ingredients. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Lemon Parmesan Orzo in Simple & Delicious April/May 2014
Reviews for Lemon Parmesan Orzo
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jun. 9, 2014
Nice, easy side dish. I toasted the orzo first for a bit more flavor.
Reviewed Apr. 27, 2014
Nice and light. Assembled quickly. "Lemon" in the name is a bit misleading. There was only a slight hint of lemon in the overall flavor. Nonetheless, a keeper.