- 2 packages (6.2 ounces each) fried rice mix
- 1-1/2 pounds uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 3 cups frozen sugar snap peas, thawed
- Prepare rice mix according to package directions, simmering for 10-15 minutes or just until rice is tender. Remove from the pan.
- In the same skillet, cook and stir shrimp in oil over medium-high heat for 4-6 minutes or until shrimp turn pink; stir in orange marmalade and lemon peel. Add snap peas and rice; heat through, mixing gently to combine. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Lemon-Orange Shrimp & Rice
Sort By :
Very quick and very good, will definitely be making this dish again.
This was simple and delicious. We will definitely make this regularly in our house.
This was so good! I couldn't find frozen Sugar Snap Peas so I used fresh. I cut them in half which made it easier to eat. Will definitely make this again!!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Asian Dinners >
- Asian Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Pea Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Seafood Recipes >
- Quick Shrimp Dinner Recipes >
- Rice Dinner >
- Rice Recipes >
- Seafood Recipes >
- Shrimp Dinner Recipes >