Lemon Orange Refresher Recipe
This cool thirst-quenching beverage is in hot demand around her home in Raymond, California, Jodi Tuell reports. "The tangy flavor of lemon and orange comes through sip after sip in this frosty drink," she says
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) lemon yogurt
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen unsweetened orange juice concentrate
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon orange extract
- 15 ice cubes
- 5 long strips orange or lemon peel, twisted into spirals
- In a blender, combine the first seven ingredients; cover and process until slushy. Pour into chilled glasses. Garnish with orange or lemon spirals. Serve immediately. Yield: 5 servings.
Originally published as Lemon Orange Refresher in Light & Tasty October/November 2001, p7
Reviews for Lemon Orange Refresher(2)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review