- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) lemon yogurt
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen unsweetened orange juice concentrate
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon orange extract
- 15 ice cubes
- 5 long strips orange or lemon peel, twisted into spirals
- In a blender, combine the first seven ingredients; cover and process until slushy. Pour into chilled glasses. Garnish with orange or lemon spirals. Serve immediately. Yield: 5 servings.
Originally published as Lemon Orange Refresher in Light & Tasty October/November 2001, p7
Reviews for Lemon Orange Refresher
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jul. 2, 2011
Reviewed May. 31, 2010
I was amazed how delicious this tasted and I'm diabetic. I was wondering if we can use different juice and yogurt.