- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) lemon yogurt
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen unsweetened orange juice concentrate
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Orange Extract
- 15 ice cubes
- 5 long strips orange or lemon peel, twisted into spirals
- In a blender, combine the first seven ingredients; cover and process until slushy. Pour into chilled glasses. Garnish with orange or lemon spirals. Serve immediately. Yield: 5 servings.
Reviews for Lemon Orange Refresher
Sort By :
"This is light and refreshing! We've tried it a couple times now and have switch up the yogurt and citrus flavors. It is yummy every time."
"I was amazed how delicious this tasted and I'm diabetic. I was wondering if we can use different juice and yogurt."